Requirements from Coach Alison:
1. Kids must be planning to participate in Little League in the 2020 season.
2. Be ready to learn! I'm willing to teach anyone willing to learn, but my preference is that you are either in it or not...and not coming one day here and there. But, on the other hand, I realize that this is the off season, and girls/families are busy.
3. MUST, MUST, MUST have your OWN catcher, or work with us BEFORE the practice to arrange for one. That's my only really sticky thing - with as many girls as we may have, I can't be catching and teaching. Sharing a catcher works, but doesn't give the girls as much work, and there tends to be distractions with the one not pitching. Adults or minors can be catchers; if a minor they must be registered along with the player in our system for insurance coverage purposes.
4. Kids should wear tennis shoes, bring their gloves/faceguards/whatever they usually play with, and be ready to practice outside on A Field if the daylight/weather support it.
· 4 years as starting pitcher for Western Washington University in Bellingham, Washington
· Winning pitcher of the 1998 NAIA Division II National Championships
· Pitching coach for beginning—advanced 1995-present (private lessons as well as NKLL softball coach; Portsmouth, RI Little League; Middletown, RI Little League; St. George’s school; Skagit Valley Community College assistant 1999-2001; and various clinics for coaches)
· Base Raiders (ASA 12-U) Assistant Coach, 2001-2002 season
· Softball GTE District VIII Academic All-American, 1998
· Softball Pac West Conference All-Academic First Team, 1999
· NAIA National Pitcher of the Week (March 26-April 1, 1996)
· Pacific Northwest Athletic Conference 1st Team Selection (1996, ‘97, ‘98, ‘99)
· Pacific Northwest Region All-Sectional First Team (1996, ‘97, ‘98, ‘99)
· Western Washington University Athlete of the Week (5 times)
· Pacific Northwest Athletic Conference Pitcher of the Week (4 times)
· Pacific Northwest Region Pitcher of the Week (3 times)
Select an option to continue with the registration.